- Deposits and Final Payment
Upon booking a tour with Eligius Kilitreks, a 10% deposit for Kilimanjaro or Meru Climb and 30% deposit for Safaris required to secure the tour and begin the necessary booking processes and ground preparations. An invoice will be sent to the client together with the payment instructions.
Final balance payment of the tour booked is recommended to be paid in cash once the client have arrived in Tanzania.
Eligius’ Kilitreks is not responsible for any charges levied or charged by third parties and/or
financial institutions and payable by the client as a result of credit card or other payment
transactions in connection with the purchase of a tour and will not refund or return any fees
charged by such third parties in connection with payments made by clients to Eligius’ Kilitreks.
- Booking Agreement
A booking is confirmed and these Terms and Conditions shall apply when Eligius’ Kilitreks have
received the applicable deposit from the client and the client has received written confirmation
from Eligius’ Kilitreks of such booking. The client confirming the booking must be 18 years of
age and above and agrees to provide full, complete and accurate information as requested by
Eligius Kilitreks to confirm the booking. Any client confirming a booking on any tours with more
than one client named and booked on such booking represents and warrants to Eligius Kilitreks
- i) They have all requisite consents and authority to make such a booking on behalf of all other
clients named on the booking, and have communicated all necessary information to the other
clients in order for them to give free and fully informed authorization to do so.
- ii) The information that they have provided regarding all clients is complete and accurate, and
they have obtained all necessary consents and permissions to share such information with Eligius Kilitreks for the purposes of completing the booking.
- Cancellation policy
Reservations that are cancelled, reduced in length of stay or reduced in numbers are subject to;
- Cancellations 8 weeks or earlier before the planned tour date are free (Exclude transaction charges).
- Cancellation 60 days to 30 days prior to arrival: we keep a fee of 25 % of the advance payment plus transaction charges.
- Cancellation 29 days or less prior to arrival: we keep a fee of 50 % of the advance payment for Kilimanjaro and Meru Climb
- Cancellation 29 days or less prior to arrival: we keep a fee of 100 % of the advance payment for safari as most of those costs need to be pre-paid. It is highly recommended that clients seek travel insurance, in the event that client needs to cancel a safari.